MultiVersus Update 1.05 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with the MultiVersus game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding patch notes of the MultiVersus game.
MultiVersus Update 1.05 is going to be released soon. The download size of the MultiVersus Update 1.05 game depends on the device.
You can also read: Sim 4 Patch Notes 1.64 September 2022, Release Date
MultiVersus Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the MultiVersus Update 1.05 game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Gizmo will be arriving on 09/08! He has his popcorn and is ready to pop off!
- Fast settings have been added to support lower-end PCs
- Spectator Mode now displays Team Colors properly with MultiVersus Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- Hurtboxes are updated on every character.
- Hitboxes are updated on most attacks. Specific adjustments may not be listed in the character notes.
Projectile Systems Update
- Introduced the Heavy Projectile – Heavy Projectiles break enemy projectiles, can only clank with other Heavy Projectiles, and cannot be reflected
- Projectiles that explode no longer hit fighters that blocked the projectile.
- Barriers and buffs that “Block Projectiles” more consistently block all projectiles.
You can also read: Ubisoft Forward September 2022: Showcase Date, How To Watch, Start Time
Miscellaneous Gameplay Updates
- The developer has adjusted character mesh vertical offsets so that characters’ feet don’t clip into the floor as much.
- This change also involved adjusting the floor collision for the following maps: Scooby’s Haunted Mansion, Cromulons, Cromulons, and all versions of Sky Arena.
- Wall, floor, and ceiling bounce no longer restore Dodge Meter energy.
- Assassin Passive: Removed 5% additional damage taken debuff
- Air/Ground Up Special: Fixed a bug that caused Arya’s dash-on hit to stop working after Taz turns her into a chicken.
- Air/Ground Neutral Special: Fixed an issue with long lingering hitboxes on Arya’s stolen face neutral special.
- Air Down Attack: Recovery land cancel window delayed 2 frames
- Comin’ Through Doc signature perk: Hitbox active duration reduced to 0.25s from 0.5s
- Air Side Attack: Recovery land cancel window delayed 3 frames
- Air Up Attack: Hitbox active frames reduced with MultiVersus Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- Ground Neutral Attack: Frame window to cancel into another Ground Neutral Attack delayed
- Weight: Lowered to 50 from 55
- Air/Ground Neutral Special: Lasso is no longer classified as a projectile
- Movement Speed: Reduced to 2225 from 2250
- Ground Down Attack: No longer breaks projectiles while charging
- Weight: Reduced to 71 from 76
You can also read: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes, Download Size
Tom And Jerry
- Jerry now classified as a Heavy Projectile while in flight
- No longer refreshes his cooldown if he dies while attached to an ally
- Reduced cork ammo to 2 from 3
- Air Side Attack: Added 3 frames of recovery with MultiVersus Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- Land cancel window delayed 7 frames
- Air Down Attack: Added 3 frames of recovery
- Land cancel window delayed by 3 frames
- Passive: Instead of calling the police, Velma now solves the mystery and calls the Mystery Inc. gang and the Mystery Machine to take the bad guys away.
- Air Up Special: No longer applies weakened stacks on hit
- Air/Ground Neutral Attack: No longer heals Velma when she hits an ally with a speech bubble
- Movement Speed: Reduced to 2100 from 2200
It was the complete guide on MultiVersus Update 1.05 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the MultiVersus game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the MultiVersus game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding MultiVersus Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
You can also read: MLB The Show 22: Best cards in Diamond Dynasty – Tier list (September 2022)