Hearthstone Patch Notes 24.3 Release Date is out, and the fans are excited to know when this episode will be released. In this article, you can explore detailed information about this game along with its download size.
You can also read: Tales of Symphonia Remastered Review, Leaks, Crossplay, PS4, PC, Switch
Hearthstone Patch Notes 24.3 Release Date
Hearthstone Update 24.3 is going to be released soon, and the fans are excited about the release of this game. The download size of the Hearthstone game depends on the device.
Hearthstone Patch Notes 24.3
Here are the complete patch notes of the 24.3 game that will help you to explore more about this game. At present, Hearthstone Patch Notes 24.3 is not available, so we have provided the latest patch notes of this game that would be helpful to you:
Standard Card Updates
- Old: Battlecry and Hero Power granted full mana crystals.
- New: Battlecry and Hero Power grant empty mana crystals.
- Dev Comment: Ramp Druid is one of the most powerful and influential decks in the game this patch.
You can also read: Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022: Download Size
Edwin, Defias Kingpin
- Old: [Costs 3] 3 Attack, 3 Health
- New: [Costs 4] 4 Attack, 4 Health
Arcane Burst (Magister Dawngrasp’s Hero Power)
- Old: Deal 2 damage. Honorable Kill: Gain +2 damage.
- New: Deal 2 damage. Honorable Kill: Gain +1 damage.
- Old: 3 Durability
- New: 2 Durability
Defend the Dwarven District (the first stage of the Hunter Questline)
- Old: Deal damage with 2 spells.
- New: Deal damage with 3 spells.
- Dev Comment: Quest Hunter is a frustrating deck to play against and was poised to be a powerful meta contender after the changes to the other classes.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Battlegrounds] Added a cap to the Sort It All Out and Unmask the Culprits Quests, limiting the top-end requirements needed in order to complete the Quest.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Lich Baz’hial’s Hero Power could not be used if your hand was full.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Kael’thas’s Verdant Spheres would not give a buff if the minion was Magnetized.
Passive Treasure Changes
- Old: Whenever you Freeze an enemy, gain 1 Armor.
- New: After the first time you Freeze an enemy each turn, gain 1 Armor.
- Old: At the start of the game, put 3 Colossal minions on the bottom of your deck. They cost (3) less.
- New: At the start of the game, put 2 Colossal minions on the bottom of your deck. They cost (3) less.
Wither the Weak
- Old: After you cast a Fel spell, deal 2 damage to the lowest-Health enemy.
- New: After you cast a Fel spell, deal 1 damage to the lowest-Health enemy with Hearthstone Patch Notes 24.3.
Potion of Sparking
- Old: After a friendly Rush minion attacks an enemy minion, deal 1 damage to adjacent enemy minions.
- New: After a friendly Rush minion attacks an enemy minion, deal 1 damage to a random adjacent enemy minion.
Signature Treasure Changes
- Gift of the Heart
- Old: [5 Mana] Gain 4 empty mana crystals. Allied: Druid.
- New: [6 Mana] Gain 3 empty mana crystals. Allied: Druid.
- Traktamer Aelessa
- Old: 2 Mana
- New: 3 Mana
Quest and Quest Reward Changes
Track the Footprints
- Old: Have Bob’s Tavern Refreshed 10 times.
- New: Have Bob’s Tavern Refreshed 9 times.
Reenact the Murder
- Old: Have 18 friendly minions die.
- New: Have 19 friendly minions die.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Patch Notes 220.127.116.11 Today (13 September) 2022, Maintenance
It was the complete guide on Hearthstone Patch Notes 24.3 Release Date. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have received complete information regarding the update of the Heartstone game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Hearthstone game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding the Hearthstone Patch Notes 24.3 Release Date.