Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Release Date is out, and the fans are excited to know the release of the Blox Fruit game. In this article, you can explore the detailed information regarding the release of the Blox Fruit game.
You can also read: Blox Fruit Update 17 Part 3 Codes September 2022: How To Redeem
Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Release Date
Blox Fruit Code Update 18 is going to be released soon. Roblox Blox Fruit Code Update 17 was released soon, and now the fans are excited about the release of Update 18. We will inform you as soon we get any information regarding the Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Release Date.
Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Patch Notes
After explaining the Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Release Date, we would like to explain the patch notes of this game. Here are the complete patch notes of the Blox Fruit game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- The developer has disabled the Christmas event
- The developer has increased Level Capacity to 2300.
- New island added:
- Cake Land
- Added a quest tracker, which should help inexperienced players find recommended quests.
- Defeat enough enemies to summon a new Raid Boss!
- The developer has added Bird: Phoenix awakening.
- The developer has added a new accessory.
- Globally buffed the experience of every quest.
- Added Advanced raids, which must first be unlocked and are harder to complete. Also, raids difficulty will now scale up with Player Level.
- The developer has added a new weapon.
- The developer has added new titles.
- Added a damage counter for combos, which can be toggled in settings.
- Added ping compensation to stuns. Players will higher ping should have a better combat experience now.
- Cyborg V3 changes:
- Reworked the special ability, now, it disables the Observation ability of nearby opponents with weak lightning particles (damage based on your Player Level).
- It also increases defense by 30% while it’s active.
- Sky V3 changes:
- The special ability now also increases defense by 15%, instead of nerfing your damage by 30%.
- True Triple Katana changes:
- Reduced end lag on both moves.
- Made the X move slightly faster and bigger.
- Slightly buffed the damage on both moves.
- Sand V2 changes:
- Slightly rebalanced the damage.
- The X move now stuns the user for 1.8s after a successful grab
- Fast Mode now reduces the particles on the Z and V moves to reduce lag.
- Dark V2 changes:
- Slightly nerfed the hitbox on the X move.
- Flame V2 changes :
- The F move now has a higher initial speed boost.
- Increased the damage on the Z move. Additionally, it grows in size as it travels.
You can also read: Ubisoft Forward September 2022: Showcase Date, How To Watch, Start Time
Here, we have provided the bugs that have been fixed in this game:
- Fixed 2 unobtainable titles.
- Fixed multiple VIP servers purchased in the same account sharing the same seas.
- Fixed click combat not dealing damage sometimes.
- Fixed leaderboards not updating properly.
- Fixed Buddha’s speed and dashing glitches. Also, fixed enemies not being able to hit Buddha V2.
- Fixed the gun aim icon getting stuck sometimes.
- Fixed a few GUI mistakes.
- Fixed teleporting between seas in VIP servers.
- Fixed god mode, anti-teleport bypass, and invisible mode exploits.
- Fixed low levels being able to join other seas.
- Fixed the Level Up notification displaying the wrong value sometimes.
- Fixed the wrong title description on Sand awakening.
- Fixed the chess table glitching your aim.
You can also read: MLB The Show 22: Best cards in Diamond Dynasty – Tier list (September 2022)
It was the complete guide on Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Release Date. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the release of the Blox Fruit game. If you have any queries regarding the release of the Blox Fruit game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding the Blox Fruit Code Update 18 Release Date.
You can also read: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes, Download Size